Friday, November 19, 2010

TCP Sneak Peek Day 6

It's day six of our TCP sneak peeks and we are getting closer and closer to the release day! How exciting! Today, we are featuring another adorable set called "Jingle Bells". The set has the cutest little girl who is all bundled up in her scarf. I had so much fun coloring her. I also used another new CutUp die that will be released on Tuesday, November 23. I love the swirly border. I know this will be on lots of my cards from now on. The layout was last weeks TCP sketch challenge. I loved the sketch when I saw it but didn't have a chance to play last week so I saved it and made a card with it today! Well, that's all for me today but make sure to check out Tracy and Amy's blog for more "Jingle Bells" eye candy. Also , don't forget to join us at the SCS release party. Check out the forum of Alma's blog for all the details. Have a great weekend.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ana your bright, fun color combination is so cool! Such a wonderful card! :)

Nancy Thomas said...

A very bright and happy card - love that sweet image too.

Kathy Martin said...

Very sweet card!

JessicaK said...

She is so cute. Great coloring and embellis.

ornament3d said...

nice art sist...!!!